Feasibility Studies / Business Plans
A Partial List of projects we've accomplished.
- Feasibility Study for first-class RESORT-CASINO in Zamboanga del Norte: Conducted a Feasibility Study for an envisioned new Php 700 Million first-class Resort-Casino in Dakak Beach Resort, Zamboanga del Norte. The Feasibility Study was presented to Investors and PAGCOR.
- Feasibility Study for a 50-MW Biomass Powerplant Project in Surigao del Sur – Lumino Biomass Power, Inc.: Conducted a Feasibility Study for a new 50-MW Biomass Powerplant Project that utilizes Wood Pellets as Fuel. The Php 6.2 Billion Powerplant Project is set to operate by 2025. The Feasibility Study was undertaken as part of the requirement of the Department of Energy (DOE).
- Feasibility Study for a 32-Hectare Luxury Hotel and Resort Project in El Nido, Palawan – Royal Premier Development Corp: Conducted a Feasibility Study for is an envisioned Php 3.42 Billion first class Luxury Hotel and Resort to be developed in the beautiful island of El Nido Palawan, Philippines. The entire development is comprised of a total of 32-hectareproperty situated in the Bacuit archipelago.
- Best-Use Study and Feasibility Study for a 1.3 hectare Mixed-Use Development Project in Cavite - Landworks Development Corporation (AHNEX Group) Initially undertook a Best-Use Study for a 1.3 hectare vacant property of the Client to determine potential developments that can be undertaken on the property. After review, a detailed feasibility study was undertaken, recommending a Mixed-Use Development for the Property.
- Feasibility Study for a New 20-Storey Residential Condominium Project in Malate, Manila – Goldmine Tower Condominium: Developed a Feasibility Study for a 20-Storey Residential Condominium Project on a 550 square meter property in Malate, Manila.
- Pre-Feasibility Study for a 5.3 Hectare Property for Township Project in Bonifacio Global City – Megaworld Corporation: Developed a Pre-Feasibility Study for the development of a 5.3-hectare government-owned prime property in Taguig City.
- Feasibility Study for a New Tertiary Level – Medical Diagnostic Center in Quezon City – Adcura Medical Corporation: Undertook a Feasibility Study an envisioned Tertiary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory that shall be operated within (Examiner Road) Quezon City.
- Feasibility Study for an envisioned High-density polyethylene (HDPE) Ducts/Microducts Factory in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Prepared a Feasibility Study an envisioned High-density polyethylene (HDPE) Ducts/Microducts Factory shall be a technology company operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company will serve the needs of KSA, as well as the international market.
- Feasibility Study for a New Self-Storage Facility in Metro Manila – Lane Holdings, Inc. : Undertook an Industry Study and Feasibility Study for the client in order to ascertain the viability of a self-storage business in Metro Manila.
- Feasibility Study for a Biocharium (crematorium system) Facility in Olongapo City. – Biocharium, Inc.: Undertook a Feasibility study to determine the viability of the operations of Biocharium, Inc. as a manufacturer and distributor of a patented Biocharium Equipment and System.
- Feasibility Study for a 64-hectare Resort Project in Boracay – GERI: Global Estate Resort Inc (GERI) as the developer for BORACAY NEWCOAST, an Integrated Tourism Estate Project in Boracay, the company commissioned Business Planners to prepare a Comprehensive Developmental Plan which was primarily used as a presentation material for their TIEZA Application as a Tourism Eco-Zone Developer and Operator. Total development cost for the BNITE Project is Php 4.00 Billion.
- Feasibility Study for a New 4-Star Villa and 18-hole Golf Resort in Pampanga Pulcrom Realty and Development Corporation: Developed a Feasibility Study for a new mixed-use 4-Star Villa and Golf Resort on a 160-hectare property in Porac, Pampanga. Estimated development cost of the Project is Php 4.65 Billion.
- Feasibility Study for a New Commercial Mall Project on a 3.7 Hectare Property in Valenzuela (2017) – Gulf Canary Construction and Development Corporation: Market Study and Feasibility Study Development, particularly for an envisioned new commercial Mall development on a pre-identified site along Katipunan Road.
- Feasibility Study for a New Mixed-Use Development Project in Taal Lake (2017): Developed a Feasibility Study for a new mixed-use Condo-Tel Resort Project on a 1-hectare property situated beside Taal Lake, Batangas. Project was commissioned by Wintrust Development Corporation.
- Feasibility Study for a New Dialysis Center in Cabanatuan City (2017) . Developed a Feasibility Study for an envisioned Dialysis Center in Cabanatuan. Project commissioned by ARS Renal Care Corporation.
- Feasibility Study for a Teleport (Satellite) in Saudi Arabia: Developed a Feasibility Study for a planned Teleport (Satellite System) to be implemented in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Project was commissioned by CWT Trading Corporation, KSA.
- Feasibility Study for a Carton Production Factory in Qatar: Developed a Feasibility Study for an envisioned Carton Production Factory in Qatar. Project was commissioned by Shaher Cargo, Qatar.
- Feasibility Study for a New First-Class Condominium Resort in Bohol: Developed a Feasibility Study on an envisioned Condominium Resort Project in Panglao, Bohol. The Proponents of the project aims to develop a 4-storey first class Resort on a 1.4-hectare prime beachfront property.
- Feasibility Study for a planned expansion of an existing School, MFI Foundation, Inc. (formerly Meralco Foundation, Inc.) . Developed a Feasibility Study for MFI Foundation for a planned expansion and facilities-development of an existing Farm Business School in a 60-hectare property in Jala-Jala, Rizal.
- Business Plan for the entry of a US-Brand Pre-Blended Frozen Alcoholic Drinks. . Developed a Business Plan for new company that plans to market an internal branded Alco-mix drink (Fat Tuesday Drinks). Intensive market research and product acceptability surveys was also conducted prior to the development of the Business Plan.
- Feasibility Study for a New Tertiary Level Hospital in Paranaque City: . Developed a Feasibility Study for Premier Medical Center, a planned 150- Bed full service tertiary level hospital in Paranaque City. The project shall be established inside Amvel Business Park.
- Market Study/Feasibility Study for a Korean Cosmetics Company: . Preparation of a Market Study and Feasibility Study on the viability of marketing a famous Korean Cosmetic Brand in the Philippines. Focus was on determining the performance of competitors, market entry strategies and growth of the market.
- Market Study/Feasibility Study Retirement Village in Baguio City: . Preparation of a Feasibility Study & Facilitated Governmental Documentary Requirements for the approval of a Korean Company in developing a Php 800 Million Property Development Project.
- Feasibility Study for Expansion & Improvement of an Existing Condo in Baguio City, St. Peter's Condominium (2008) : . Preparation of a Feasibility Study for an existing Condominium in Baguio City. The FS was used to successfully acquire a loan assistance from a private bank.
- Market Study/Feasibility Study for a 1st class Bar-Dance Club, Makati City (2007) : Undertook extensive market research and Business Plan Development for a proposed upscale Bar-Dance Club
- Facilitated the Acquisition and Establishment of Nursing Review Center Franchise, M.Ross Corporation (2007) : . Provided full support service in identification of a viable site, initial staffing, as well as project management for office renovation for a newly acquired Nursing Review Center Franchise - Rachell Allen Review Center, Manila Branch.
- Business Plan for Private Lending Corporation, Leader Lending Corporation (2007) : . Preparation of a Business Plan/ Market Study for an existing major company with directions of venturing into the Lending Industry.
- Market Research & Franchise Identification Study, M. Ross Corp. (2007) : . Undertook research & facilitated negotiations for a US-based company.
- Market Study & Feasibility Study for expansion of an existing Ice Plant, Aftermath Resources, Inc. (2006) : . Preparation of a detailed Feasibility Study for a planned expansion of the Ice Plant. The Report was used primarily for acquiring a bank loan.
- Market Research & Business Plan Development, TCSI Computer School: . Preparation of a detailed Marketing Study and Business Plan for Computer Technical School.
- Kabayan Hotel (QC) Feasibility Market Study-Armadillo Holdings, Inc. : . Preparation of a detailed Marketing Study and Feasibility Study for an 8- storey hotel situated in Quezon City,
- Allen Hostel (Baguio City) Feasibility Study/Business Plan - AFPSLAI: . Preparation of a detailed Feasibility Study/ Business Plan for a 3-level hostel / lodging house situated in Baguio City.
- Property Development/Marketing Plan – Goldwater Enterprises, Inc. : . Conduct of a Conceptual & Marketing Plan for a 13,978 sq.m. property along P. Tuazon cor 20th avenue.
Market and Industry Studies
A Partial List of projects accomplished.
- ASEAN Infrastructure Market and Industry Study 2020 – Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA): Preparation of a Market and Industry Study related to major Infrastructure and Construction Projects in the Philippines and other ASEAN Countries.
- Ayala Land Customer Satisfaction Survey – Ayala Land, Inc. Philippines: Developed and Implemented various Online Customer Satisfaction Survey. The nationwide survey/study covers all Commercial and Residential Development Projects of Ayala Land, Inc. (On-Going)
- Market and Industry Study – Homeware & Food Packaging Products Market in The Philippines – (KOTRA) 2018: undertaking a research project that aims to acquire relevant data / information related to the market for Homeware and Food Packaging Products in the Philippines. The Study was commissioned by Korea Trade- Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) for Lock&Lock Philippines.
- Waste-to-Energy Market and Industry Study – (KOTRA) 2017: Preparation of a Market and Industry Study for Korea District Heating Corporation (KDHC) for an envisioned expansion of operations into the Philippine Market. The Study was commissioned by Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA)
- Infrastructure Projects in the Philippines Industry Study – (KOTRA) 2017: A detailed Industry related to major Infrastructure Projects in the Philippines The Study was commissioned by Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA).
- World Bank-IFC Enterprise Survey (2009 & 2015) : Conducted a Nation-wide Enterprise Survey wherein key managers/owners of more than 1,300 companies across the country were interviewed for the Survey. Business Planners was commissioned by World Bank to perform the Survey in the Philippines.
- Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Industry Study (2014) : Conducted an intensive market research on the international Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Industry for Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc (IMIE), a subsidiary of Ayala Land. This is in line with IMIE’s expansion of operations into other countries.
- Elevator Industry Study, Jardine-Schindler Elevator Corp. - Philippines: Conducted a Market and Industry Study for an International Elevator Company. A nation-wide Survey was undertaken primarily to determine current users, perceptions and growth potentials of the market.
- MLM (Multi-level Marketing) Industry Study – Naturally Plus, Ltd (Singapore) : Conducted a Market and Industry Study for a major Singapore-based MLM Company. The focus of the study was to determine existing trends in the MLM Industry as well as growth potentials in the Philippines for a new entrant.
- Biodiesel Industry Study: Preparation of a detailed Industry Report on present market conditions and growth potentials of the Philippines’ Biodiesel Industry. The Project was undertaken for a Private Company that had plans of venturing into the local market.
- Industry/Market Research on the Forex Trade Industry, Lotus Forex, Ltd. (2007) : Preparation of a detailed Industry Report on the Forex Trade for a Hong Kong based Client venturing into the Philippines Market
- Socio-Economic Investment Survey: Prepared for Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources. The Project was commissioned to UBTECH, Inc. a local NGO. Mr. Oliver Juanir acted as Project Officer and participated on the research activities on Alternative Livelihood Resources for the Coastal Communities surrounding Manila Bay.