Feasibility Studies / Business Plans
A Partial List of projects we've accomplished.
- Feasibility Study for first-class RESORT-CASINO in Zamboanga del Norte: Conducted a Feasibility Study for an envisioned new Php 700 Million first-class Resort-Casino in Dakak Beach Resort, Zamboanga del Norte. The Feasibility Study was presented to Investors and PAGCOR.
- Feasibility Study for a New 20-Storey Residential Condominium Project in Malate, Manila – Goldmine Tower Condominium: Developed a Feasibility Study for a 20-Storey Residential Condominium Project on a 550 square meter property in Malate, Manila.
- Pre-Feasibility Study for a 5.3 Hectare Property for Township Project in Bonifacio Global City – Megaworld Corporation: Developed a Pre-Feasibility Study for the development of a 5.3-hectare government-owned prime property in Taguig City.
- Feasibility Study for a New Tertiary Level – Medical Diagnostic Center in Quezon City – Adcura Medical Corporation: Undertook a Feasibility Study an envisioned Tertiary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory that shall be operated within (Examiner Road) Quezon City.
- Feasibility Study for an envisioned High-density polyethylene (HDPE) Ducts/Microducts Factory in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Prepared a Feasibility Study an envisioned High-density polyethylene (HDPE) Ducts/Microducts Factory shall be a technology company operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company will serve the needs of KSA, as well as the international market.
- Feasibility Study for a New Self-Storage Facility in Metro Manila – Lane Holdings, Inc. : Undertook an Industry Study and Feasibility Study for the client in order to ascertain the viability of a self-storage business in Metro Manila.
- Feasibility Study for a Biocharium (crematorium system) Facility in Olongapo City. – Biocharium, Inc.: Undertook a Feasibility study to determine the viability of the operations of Biocharium, Inc. as a manufacturer and distributor of a patented Biocharium Equipment and System.
- Feasibility Study for a 64-hectare Resort Project in Boracay – GERI: Global Estate Resort Inc (GERI) as the developer for BORACAY NEWCOAST, an Integrated Tourism Estate Project in Boracay, the company commissioned Business Planners to prepare a Comprehensive Developmental Plan which was primarily used as a presentation material for their TIEZA Application as a Tourism Eco-Zone Developer and Operator. Total development cost for the BNITE Project is Php 4.00 Billion.
- Feasibility Study for a New 4-Star Villa and 18-hole Golf Resort in Pampanga Pulcrom Realty and Development Corporation: Developed a Feasibility Study for a new mixed-use 4-Star Villa and Golf Resort on a 160-hectare property in Porac, Pampanga. Estimated development cost of the Project is Php 4.65 Billion.
- Feasibility Study for a New Commercial Mall Project on a 3.7 Hectare Property in Valenzuela (2017) – Gulf Canary Construction and Development Corporation: Market Study and Feasibility Study Development, particularly for an envisioned new commercial Mall development on a pre-identified site along Katipunan Road.
- Feasibility Study for a New Mixed-Use Development Project in Taal Lake (2017): Developed a Feasibility Study for a new mixed-use Condo-Tel Resort Project on a 1-hectare property situated beside Taal Lake, Batangas. Project was commissioned by Wintrust Development Corporation.
- Feasibility Study for a New Dialysis Center in Cabanatuan City (2017) . Developed a Feasibility Study for an envisioned Dialysis Center in Cabanatuan. Project commissioned by ARS Renal Care Corporation.
- Feasibility Study for a Teleport (Satellite) in Saudi Arabia: Developed a Feasibility Study for a planned Teleport (Satellite System) to be implemented in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Project was commissioned by CWT Trading Corporation, KSA.
- Feasibility Study for a Carton Production Factory in Qatar: Developed a Feasibility Study for an envisioned Carton Production Factory in Qatar. Project was commissioned by Shaher Cargo, Qatar.
- Feasibility Study for a New First-Class Condominium Resort in Bohol: Developed a Feasibility Study on an envisioned Condominium Resort Project in Panglao, Bohol. The Proponents of the project aims to develop a 4-storey first class Resort on a 1.4-hectare prime beachfront property.
- Feasibility Study for a planned expansion of an existing School, MFI Foundation, Inc. (formerly Meralco Foundation, Inc.) . Developed a Feasibility Study for MFI Foundation for a planned expansion and facilities-development of an existing Farm Business School in a 60-hectare property in Jala-Jala, Rizal.
- Business Plan for the entry of a US-Brand Pre-Blended Frozen Alcoholic Drinks. . Developed a Business Plan for new company that plans to market an internal branded Alco-mix drink (Fat Tuesday Drinks). Intensive market research and product acceptability surveys was also conducted prior to the development of the Business Plan.
- Feasibility Study for a New Tertiary Level Hospital in Paranaque City: . Developed a Feasibility Study for Premier Medical Center, a planned 150- Bed full service tertiary level hospital in Paranaque City. The project shall be established inside Amvel Business Park.
- Market Study/Feasibility Study for a Korean Cosmetics Company: . Preparation of a Market Study and Feasibility Study on the viability of marketing a famous Korean Cosmetic Brand in the Philippines. Focus was on determining the performance of competitors, market entry strategies and growth of the market.
- Market Study/Feasibility Study Retirement Village in Baguio City: . Preparation of a Feasibility Study & Facilitated Governmental Documentary Requirements for the approval of a Korean Company in developing a Php 800 Million Property Development Project.
- Feasibility Study for Expansion & Improvement of an Existing Condo in Baguio City, St. Peter's Condominium (2008) : . Preparation of a Feasibility Study for an existing Condominium in Baguio City. The FS was used to successfully acquire a loan assistance from a private bank.
- Market Study/Feasibility Study for a 1st class Bar-Dance Club, Makati City (2007) : Undertook extensive market research and Business Plan Development for a proposed upscale Bar-Dance Club
- Facilitated the Acquisition and Establishment of Nursing Review Center Franchise, M.Ross Corporation (2007) : . Provided full support service in identification of a viable site, initial staffing, as well as project management for office renovation for a newly acquired Nursing Review Center Franchise - Rachell Allen Review Center, Manila Branch.
- Business Plan for Private Lending Corporation, Leader Lending Corporation (2007) : . Preparation of a Business Plan/ Market Study for an existing major company with directions of venturing into the Lending Industry.
- Market Research & Franchise Identification Study, M. Ross Corp. (2007) : . Undertook research & facilitated negotiations for a US-based company.
- Market Study & Feasibility Study for expansion of an existing Ice Plant, Aftermath Resources, Inc. (2006) : . Preparation of a detailed Feasibility Study for a planned expansion of the Ice Plant. The Report was used primarily for acquiring a bank loan.
- Market Research & Business Plan Development, TCSI Computer School: . Preparation of a detailed Marketing Study and Business Plan for Computer Technical School.
- Kabayan Hotel (QC) Feasibility Market Study-Armadillo Holdings, Inc. : . Preparation of a detailed Marketing Study and Feasibility Study for an 8- storey hotel situated in Quezon City,
- Allen Hostel (Baguio City) Feasibility Study/Business Plan - AFPSLAI: . Preparation of a detailed Feasibility Study/ Business Plan for a 3-level hostel / lodging house situated in Baguio City.
- Property Development/Marketing Plan – Goldwater Enterprises, Inc. : . Conduct of a Conceptual & Marketing Plan for a 13,978 sq.m. property along P. Tuazon cor 20th avenue.
Market and Industry Studies
A Partial List of projects accomplished.
- Ayala Land Customer Satisfaction Survey – Ayala Land, Inc. Philippines: Developed and Implemented various Online Customer Satisfaction Survey. The nationwide survey/study covers all Commercial and Residential Development Projects of Ayala Land, Inc. (On-Going)
- Market and Industry Study – Homeware & Food Packaging Products Market in The Philippines – (KOTRA) 2018: undertaking a research project that aims to acquire relevant data / information related to the market for Homeware and Food Packaging Products in the Philippines. The Study was commissioned by Korea Trade- Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) for Lock&Lock Philippines.
- Waste-to-Energy Market and Industry Study – (KOTRA) 2017: Preparation of a Market and Industry Study for Korea District Heating Corporation (KDHC) for an envisioned expansion of operations into the Philippine Market. The Study was commissioned by Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA)
- Infrastructure Projects in the Philippines Industry Study – (KOTRA) 2017: A detailed Industry related to major Infrastructure Projects in the Philippines The Study was commissioned by Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA).
- World Bank-IFC Enterprise Survey (2009 & 2015) : Conducted a Nation-wide Enterprise Survey wherein key managers/owners of more than 1,300 companies across the country were interviewed for the Survey. Business Planners was commissioned by World Bank to perform the Survey in the Philippines.
- Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Industry Study (2014) : Conducted an intensive market research on the international Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Industry for Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc (IMIE), a subsidiary of Ayala Land. This is in line with IMIE’s expansion of operations into other countries.
- Elevator Industry Study, Jardine-Schindler Elevator Corp. - Philippines: Conducted a Market and Industry Study for an International Elevator Company. A nation-wide Survey was undertaken primarily to determine current users, perceptions and growth potentials of the market.
- MLM (Multi-level Marketing) Industry Study – Naturally Plus, Ltd (Singapore) : Conducted a Market and Industry Study for a major Singapore-based MLM Company. The focus of the study was to determine existing trends in the MLM Industry as well as growth potentials in the Philippines for a new entrant.
- Biodiesel Industry Study: Preparation of a detailed Industry Report on present market conditions and growth potentials of the Philippines’ Biodiesel Industry. The Project was undertaken for a Private Company that had plans of venturing into the local market.
- Industry/Market Research on the Forex Trade Industry, Lotus Forex, Ltd. (2007) : Preparation of a detailed Industry Report on the Forex Trade for a Hong Kong based Client venturing into the Philippines Market
- Socio-Economic Investment Survey: Prepared for Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources. The Project was commissioned to UBTECH, Inc. a local NGO. Mr. Oliver Juanir acted as Project Officer and participated on the research activities on Alternative Livelihood Resources for the Coastal Communities surrounding Manila Bay.